Summit Truck Group is proud to offer the Ford Tough Super Duty and Commercial truck series at our Tupelo, MS location.
Ford Super Duty - F250, F350, F450
Help your performance and your bottom line.
You know your business and what it takes to grow its bottom line, like choosing the right trucks with the power you want and the fuel efficiency you need. The Ford Super Duty® has a standard 6.2L V8 with best-in-class gas horsepower and torque. And for applications calling for the severe-duty strength and dependability of a diesel, the 6.7L Power Stroke® delivers best-in-class horsepower and standard torque.
- 6.7L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel
- Unique Turbocharging
- 6.2L Gas V8 Engine
- Ford 6-Speed TorqShift® SelectShift® Automatic
- SelectShift® Modes
- Best-in-Class Diesel Fuel Economy
- Alternative Fuel Capability
- Super Duty® F-450
This crew member wears many hard hats.
The Ford Super Duty® handles every task you ask of it every workday – and does it all with the dependability you expect. You can say it’s one member of the crew that can wear a lot of different hard hats. The Super Duty performs the tough work of hauling and towing with the smart technology of AdvanceTrac® with RSC® and trailer sway control. And at the purely mechanical end, there’s the available class-exclusive* tailgate step that shows how Ford designers literally thought outside the box to make your job as easy as possible.
- Best-in-Class GCWR
- Trailer Sway Control
- 5th-Wheel and Gooseneck Hitch Trailer Tow Prep Package
- Tow/Haul Mode and Engine-Exhaust Braking
- Hill Start Assist and Hill Descent Control™
- Electronic-Locking Rear Differential
- Integrated Trailer Brake Controller
- Class-Exclusive Tailgate Step
Toughness. The DNA of the Ford Super Duty.
Built Ford Tough® is the DNA engineered into every component that goes into a Ford truck. For the Super Duty® Pickup, it runs through the steel foundation of the proven, durable frame designed to easily handle the everyday rigors of heavy hauling and towing. It’s evident also in the available Ford-built 6.7L Power Stroke® Turbo Diesel V8 that endured more abuse during its long, torturous testing than you could ever subject it to. And there’s the Ford TorqShift® 6-speed automatic transmission engineered for high-torque performance and dependability. If you demand a truck that’ll get the job done today and be there for you over the long haul, look no further than the Ford Super Duty.
- 250,000-Mile Diesel Test Interval
- Diesel Engine Architecture
- Standard Front and Side-Curtain Airbags
- Engine-Only Traction Control on DRW Models
- Tough Bed® Bedliner
- AdvanceTrac® with RSC®
Super Duty works hard. You work smart.
Ford Super Duty® is engineered to work hard, but that doesn’t mean you have to. The available driver-configurable LCD productivity screen, for example, puts you in touch with fuel economy data, towing and off-road information, plus much more. Also, the available Ford SYNC® helps keep you connected with life on the road in ways that are both enjoyable and productive.
- SYNC® with MyFord® or SYNC with MyFord Touch®
- Cab/Wheelbase/Engine Configurations
- LCD Productivity Screen
- Segment-Exclusive Live-Drive Power Takeoff Provision
- 110-Volt/150-Watt Power Inverter
- Under-Seat Locking Storage