Clean, Powerful and Efficient
The FTR is truly a game-changer that raises the standard for Class 6 medium duty trucks. This truck's low-cab-forward design gives it fantastic maneuverability and visibility along with the ability to carry more cargo than a conventional Class 6 GVWR truck at the same wheelbase. Its four-cylinder diesel engine is environmentally friendly and gives the truck outstanding fuel efficiency.
A class-leading warranty provides its owners with peace of mind. And it's an Isuzu truck, a name that is synonymous with dependability, durability and low cost of ownership.
2018 Isuzu FTR Launch
- GVWR/GCWR: 25,950/30,000 lbs.
- Body/Payload Allowance: 14,641-15,690 lbs.
- Front GAWR: 12,000 lbs.
- Rear GAWR: 19,000 lbs.
- Front Axle Capacity: 12,000 lbs.
- Rear Axle Capacity: 19,000 lbs.
- Ratio: 6.17
- F/R Springs Tapered/Multi-Leaf
- Capacity: 12,000/21,000 lbs.
- Service Brakes: Full Air Dual Circuit with ABS
- Front/Rear: S-CAM Drum Automatic Adjust
- Exhaust Brake: Standard
- Transmission: Allison 2550 RDS 6-speed Automatic
- Engine: Isuzu 4HK1-TC turbocharged intercooled diesel
- Displacement: 5.2 L (317 in.3)
- Engine Power: 215 HP @ 2,500 rpm
- Engine Torque: 520 lbs./ft. @ 1,600 rpm
- Oil Level Indicator: Dash-mounted oil level check switch and light
- Alternator: 140-amp
- Batteries: 2 Maintenance-Free Group 31 750-CCA
- Tires: 11R22.5 (14-pr) Standard
- Steering Integral: Hydraulic Power
- Steering Column: Tilt & Telescopic
- Fuel Tank: 50 or 100 Gal. LH side mount based on wheelbase
- Fuel/Water Separator: Dual fuel filter with dash-mounted indicator light.