In the world of commercial trucks, Isuzu has a reputation built on results.
Consider these facts:
- 80% of all Isuzu products sold since 1984 are still on the road.
- Since 1986, Isuzu has been the #1 Low Cab Forward truck in America.
- Isuzu N-Series trucks have consistently high resale and residual values.
- Only Isuzu offers LCF trucks with a choice of two diesel engines or gas.
- Isuzu offers parts and service support at approximately 300 dealers nationwide and also offers roadside assistance service.
- Isuzu Priority Service Maintenance Program (PSMP) allows you to "fix" the cost of parts and service for routine maintenance for three to six years.
- FleetValue® Parts Program reduces parts costs when parts are needed.
- To help you budget your maintenance expenses, Isuzu dealers can provide you with estimated maintenance cost on a CPM (Cost Per Mile) basis.
- Isuzu trucks come with a three-year Powertrain Limited Warranty that has unlimited mileage.
Isuzu Diesel Truck Features
Isuzu trucks provide you with the features you need to help drive up productivity while driving down your cost of ownership. Our engines are legendary for their power, economy and long life. Our frames accommodate a wide range of body applications. Our low-cab-forward design provides remarkable maneuverability and visibility.
All 2014 diesel models meet EPA 2010 and California Air Resources Board HD-OBD emissions standards and are clean-idle certified. Isuzu N-Series diesel trucks are also the first in their class to offer Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology with Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF).
So whether you are a small business operator with a single vehicle or you manage an entire fleet, you need trucks that will do more while costing less to operate -- and at Isuzu, that's the only kind of trucks we sell.
Clean, Powerful and Efficient Truck Engines
Isuzu diesel engines can run up to 10,000 miles between oil changes, minimizing downtime for maintenance. Both diesel engines that come standard in all Isuzu diesel trucks feature a B-10 life of 310,000 miles, meaning, 90% of our engines will still be operating normally at this high mileage.
Proven Aisin Automatic Transmission
Standard on every Isuzu N-Series truck is an Aisin heavy-duty six-speed automatic transmission with PTO capability, engineered to work with the Isuzu diesel engine to achieve optimal performance and economy.
Lock-up torque converter
The lock-up torque converter operates in power take-off (PTO) mode. Under specifically determined engine conditions, when PTO mode is selected, the torque converter will lock up automatically to eliminate slip and deliver more power and better speed control for demanding power take-off applications.
Curb to curb or wall to wall, Isuzu trucks are the most maneuverable in their class -- and are far more nimble than any conventional truck could ever hope to be.
Isuzu N-Series Landscape Truck Walkaround
The Isuzu N-Series is perfect for all kinds of vocations including the landscape business. See why it might be a great fit for you in this Isuzu walkaround video.