PacTrac Telematics Systems provide instant information to help you increase fleet productivity.
- Vehicle Intelligence: PacTrac Telematics Systems give you real-time access to valuable information about your fleet and drivers, allowing for better fleet management and improved efficiency.
- Driver Performance: Every PacTrac Telematics System comes equipped with an advanced onboard computer that tracks various driver events, including safety-related events which are critical for accident reconstruction.
- Streamlined Reporting: The PacTrac Telematics System helps ensure data accuracy and removes paper-intensive processes through the automated collection and communication of trip-sheet data.
- Performance Reporting: With the PacTrac Telematics System, you can manage key driver and vehicle performance metrics with on-demand or scheduled reports, dashboards, and scorecards through PacTrac’s online web-hosted fleet management tool.
- 24/7 Visibility: PacTrac’s online web-based fleet management tool allows fleet managers and service managers access to information anytime, anywhere you connect to the internet.
- Universal Coverage: Thanks to a reliable network of over 100 wireless carriers across the United States and Canada, the PacTrac telematics system keeps fleets connected with their drivers and vehicles.
PacFuel saves you money and minimizes out of route miles.
The PacFuel program offers customers a choice of cash or credit card convenience at a network of more than 10,000 fueling locations. PacFuel saves you money through fuel discounts and minimizes out of route miles by locating the most convenient fuel locations.
- We offer Cash Card, Credit Card or MasterCard® with the option to limit the card's use to strictly fuel purchases, or expand it for ATM use and other expenditures.
- Our customers have access to transaction details, fuel prices by location or geographic region and monthly management reporting.
- Fuel purchases are simplified and billing is consolidated.
- Fuel stop recommendations are provided based on your route analysis.
Protecting and preserving the environment is a core value at PacLease
PACCAR recognizes its responsibility for reducing the environmental impact of its products. This includes addressing the environmental challenges facing our own and future generations.
PacLease is the first full-service leasing company to lease LNG powered equipment to fleets in North America. Since then, PacLease has provided both LNG and CNG powered equipment to fleets.
PacLease's direct connection to our extensive Kenworth and Peterbilt dealer network make PacLease an excellent source for natural gas powered equipment.