Summit Idealease Receives President’s Club Honors
Summit Idealease is proud to announce recognition from Idealease received by 7 individual Summit Idealease managers, along with 14 Summit Idealease locations. Individual employees who received President’s Club Honors include:
- Jeffrey McDermott, Summit Idealease of Memphis TN – Jeffrey earned Idealease’s top Account Manager sales spot for Idealease Division II in 2018 for the second year in a row. Jeffrey also earned Elite status for the fourth time in ten years and has attained President’s Club status nine times in ten years.
- Mike Rissler, Summit Idealease of Kansas City KS – Mike received President’s Club recognition for the twelfth time.
- Jon Finnell, Summit Idealease of Springfield MO – Jon earned Platinum status in his first year of eligibility.
- Tim Utzinger, Summit Idealease of Kansas City KS – Tim was recognized in the Rental manager’s club in his first year as a full-time rental account manager.
- Tony Cook, Terry Kletting, and Dewayne Pybus, Area Operations Directors – Tony, Terry, and Dewayne each qualified for the Idealease General Managers’ Club recognition.
In addition to the individual awards above, Summit Idealease received ONE Idealease recognition for 14 of their 18 Idealease locations ─ Abilene TX, Albuquerque NM, Amarillo TX, Kansas City KS, Little Rock AR, Lowell AR, Lubbock TX, Memphis TN, Midland TX, Oklahoma City OK, Springfield MO, Tulsa OK, Tupelo MS, and Wichita KS. The 14 locations were the most qualifiers recognized in one year for Summit Idealease.
Cal Alexander, Vice President of Lease & Rental for Summit Idealease, noted that “This is truly a team effort, as each of those recognized will readily admit. Without the support and hard work on behalf of every employee within Summit Idealease, these honors would not have been possible.” CEO of Summit, Justin Fink, added, “I am very proud of Cal and the Summit Idealease Team, as is the entire Summit Truck Group organization.”